Sunday, August 16, 2015

From Working Mom to Stay at Home Mom

After being the main provider financially for my family for almost 7 years I decided to quit my job, concentrate on completing my degree, decide if I want to pursue my CPA license, start a bookkeeping business, or be a stay at home mom full time. It's been three weeks since I've been playing chauffeur to boys driving them to and from school, packing home lunches, homework time, only to repeat the next day. At first it was hard to get motivated but once I got into a routine it's been pretty fluid. However, after keeping up with the loads of laundry, deep cleaning, and chores I'm starting to get a bit antsy. So I've been on the job hut for something part time while the kids are in school just to get me out of the house and contribute financially, even if a small amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment